Computer ScientistTelephone: 830-776-4667
New Orleans LA 70112 USA
Hello, my name is Olin Gallet.
and on the server. Using
electron.js, developers can make cross-platform desktop applications. And if programs aren't your thing, there's
cylon.js for working with robotics.
I've also taken an interest in electronics. I work with the Arduino UNO, Raspberry Pi, and fundamental electronics.
My day job is working as a teacher. I teach technology and electronics to students from K-8.
When I'm not programming or tinkering, I enjoy all kinds of games, horror movies, and playing with my dog.Hide Panel
- Seven Cards AI Design (http://bit.ly/Yf6TkK | Source: http://bit.ly/1lD4DxV)
- Implemented intelligence to pick cards in the Sevens card game. While I placed in third, I only missed first by one successful game. This closeness can be attributed to the random nature of the game.
- itch.io collection (http://olingallet.itch.io)
- Prototypes of games and results from various jams.
- Psychology Behind Good Web Design (http://slidesha.re/Yf4Kp7)
- Presentation about how to make users have a positive web experience through guidance and simplicity.
- Computer-Assisted Consumer Profiling Using Twitter (http://slidesha.re/1rz874Z)
- Presentation about how to get user data from Twitter and use the information to improve upon a product.